Health and Safety Policy
Glenvale Waste provides waste management services throughout Ireland and the UK.
The company recognises its health and safety responsibilities to its staff, customers and the general public and is committed to the continual improvement of the operating environment of its services and facilities. The Health and Safety at Work Order Northern Ireland 1978 imposes a statutory duty on Glenvale Waste to ensure, in so far as is reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare of its employees whilst at work and others who may be affected by that work. Our employees also have a duty to take care of themselves and others that may be affected by their acts or omissions. To enable these duties to be carried out, it is our intent to ensure that responsibilities for health and safety matters are effectively assigned, accepted and fulfilled within the company. Therefore Glenvale Waste will in so far as reasonably practicable ensure that:
- Adequate resources are assigned to ensure the proper provision for health and safety at work.
- Risk assessments are carried out and periodically reviewed.
- Systems of work that are safe and without risks to health are established and followed.
- Arrangements are made and complied with for the safe use, handling, storage and transport of articles and substances for use at work.
- Employees are provided with such information, instruction, training and supervision as is necessary to secure their safety and health at work and the safety of others that may be affected by their actions.
- Plant and work equipment is provided and maintained in a safe condition and without risks to health.
- Employees’ place of work is safe and provided with adequate means of access and egress.
- Monitoring activities are undertaken to maintain agreed standards.
- Arrangements are in place for effective employee consultation regarding health, safety and welfare matters.
- Health and safety policy and procedures will be reviewed at least annually and amended as necessary.
We offer a wide range of drain and sewer services and you can check out our customer testimonials.
It is the duty of our employees whilst at work to:
- Take reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and others that may be affected by their acts or omissions at work and to co-operate with Glenvale Waste in its statutory duties.
- Not to interfere with or misuse anything in the interest of Health and Safety.
Glenvale Waste are certified to SAFE-T-CERT and ISO 14001:2015 for the Provision of Drain and Sewer Services.
You can all us at any time to attend an emergency call out, 24×7 on +44 (0) 78 5194 3302.
Leading providers of drain and sewer services across Ulster and the Dublin region
Keeping the Environment Clean for All
We’re certified to SAFE-T-CERT and ISO 14001:2015 for the Provision of Drain and Sewer Services.