Grease Traps and Separators
We can provide and service external and internal grease traps and separators, from installation, maintenance and emptying.
Grease Traps are an effective and hygienic way to separate fat and grease deposits from water waste.
- Glenvale Waste Grease Traps reduce the chances of blocked drains by the removal of fat and grease
- Grease traps are ideal for restaurants, bars and small commercial kitchens.
Grease Separators from Glenvale Waste
- Grease Separators are ideal for larger restaurants, hotels, large commercial food preparation sites, etc. where a grease separator should be considered to give additional volume.
Operation & Installation
Traps and separators allow fats and grease to separate from water and allow their removal before the waste water enters the drainage system. The trap or separator is installed near the source of contamination.
We offer a wide range of drain and sewer services and you can check out our customer testimonials.
Grease Traps remove solids in real time to reduce BOD, COD and SS loadings. This has great beneficial effects on waste water treatment plants and pumping stations.
Why Use Glenvale Waste Grease Traps or Grease Separators
- They greatly reduce incidents of drain blockages from catering establishments
- Improve the performance of septic tanks
- To prevent the contamination of small sewage treatment plants treating wastes contaminated with fat and grease and thus minimise the associated maintenance and environmental problems
Our products have been specifically designed for use in the drainage systems of Hotels, Restaurants, Public Houses and Canteens, to remove fat and grease from waste water flows.
In most cases the Grease Trap should be installed on a concrete base and surrounded with concrete. All grease traps must be plumbed into main line sewers or sewage treatment plants.
The flow path through the unit and the large surface area available ensure that fat and greasy material are effectively separated. Fat and grease accumulate on the water surface, while waste water passes through to the drainage system.
Waste Removal and Servicing. Every installation is different, in respect to the amount and type of fat and solids generated by the usage and kitchen practices. Regular inspections of the separator contents should be made to check the rates and level of fat accumulation. The inspection and emptying programme can then be defined following the first 6 months site experience. Removal is expected to be required within this period. Waste transfer notes are provided for all waste removed from the site.
Glenvale Waste are certified to SAFE-T-CERT and ISO 14001:2015 for the Provision of Drain and Sewer Services.
Need to talk to someone? Call us today.
NI 028 37531831 or ROI 01 969 7622
If you have an emergency then call us on
+44 (0) 78 5194 3302
No call out charge